- Copyright on any open access article in Research and Practice in Technology Enhanced Learning (RPTEL) is retained by the author(s).
- Authors grant the Asia-Pacific Society for Computers in Education (APSCE) to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors also grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its integrity is maintained and its original authors, citation details and publisher are identified.
- The Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0 formalizes these and other terms and conditions of publishing articles.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I/We confirm that the work is solely submitted to the journal RPTEL.
- I/We confirm that the work is original; to the extent the work incorporates text passages, figures, data or other material from the works of others, I/We have obtained any necessary permission.
- I/We confirm that the work has not been published elsewhere in any form or language. Information regarding any prior posting, pre-print, publication or distribution of all or part of the research is included in the Title Page when submitting the work. For the work with content which has been partially published, RPTEL publication processing is only allowed when prior approval is obtained from RPTEL Editorial Board.
- I/We confirm that the results are presented clearly, honestly, and without fabrication, falsification or inappropriate data manipulation (including image-based manipulation). I/We warrant APSCE that the work contains nothing that violates the copyrights of another person or entity and that I/We will hold APSCE harmless against any suits, claims, and proceedings which may be brought against me/us or APSCE with regard to copyright.
- I/We confirm that a complete “Declarations” section – covering [Acknowledgements], [Authors’ contributions], [Authors’ information], [Funding], [Availability of data and material], and [Competing interests] when applicable – is included in the Title Page when submitting the work.